DC has grown up to be quite a fussy eater. She is not the type who rejects vegetables for the sake of vegetables, but it is depending on the texture of the food. I used to give her minced meat but recently she spits them out. Then I saw someone sharing their salmon fish cake recipe and I thought of giving it a try.
1 slice of salmon
1 sprig of parsley or spring onion, chopped
2 slices of wholemeal bread
1 Tbsp of olive oil for frying
1. Blend 2 slices of wholemeal bread in a blender / food processor until you get crumbs.
2. Separately, chop the salmon finely.
3. Add some fresh lemon juice to the salmon, chopped Italian parsley or spring onion and one egg.
4. Mix all together including the breadcrumbs.
5. Separate the mixture into about 8 portions and shape into parties.
6. Keep in the fridge covered with shrink wrap for about ten minutes.
7. Heat up about one tablespoon of olive oil on a frying pan.
8. Pan fry lightly until golden brown on both sides.
9. Serve immediately.