KLPAC @ Night

Last Sunday, I attended Charity Night 3 organised by my church youth. It was held at the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLPAC).

I have always wanted to visit KLPAC, but never had the chance to do so. Here's one way where I can 'kill two birds with one stone' - support my church youth, as well as visit KLPAC!

My first impression of the entrace leading to KLPAC - serene.

And perhaps that word best describes my overall feelings towards KLPAC throughout the entire evening.

The entrance to KLPAC. I wished I had some time to take photo of the building itself. Maybe next time.

Everything in KLPAC is about the five senses.

Touch
The texture of the bare walls


Taste
The bloody cravings of Julius Caesar



Sight
The stars of performing arts



Sound
The conversation - each and every word of it



Smell
The air of the dusty warehouse



I enjoyed the show, and loved this place. Will definitely check it out again during the daytime...

Comments