New Star Wars Stamps by Royal Mail

I know this is old news (judging from how fast news from the Internet is), but I was so excited when I saw the pictures of new Star Wars stamps issued by British Royal Mail this month!

The release of these commemorative stamps is in conjunction with the new Star Wars movie Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

Image Source : scifistorm.org

While I look forward to the new movie, I am actually more attracted to the stamps featuring the original Star Wars cast (Luke! Leia! Hans Solo!) and that Darth Vadar stamp featuring the iconic lightsaber battle between father and son.

This also reminded me of an old article (click here) whereby the US Postal Service released Star Wars stamps to commemorate their 30th anniversary. Looks like I still love that Darth Vadar scene huh :D 

Comments