Free the Wombat!!!

When I first came back from Sydney after graduation, someone got me this wombat-in-a-box as a gift. I brought this fella to office, and for five year I have been subjected to remarks such as "Wah, so cruel!!" or "Poor wombat!!" or "How could you do this to the wombat??!!"

So now, due to office relocation, I brought this fella back home, and decided that it's finally time to RELEASE THE WOMBAT.

So please don't call me cruel anymore.


Original Wombat-in-a-box

Wombat trying to squeeze itself out from the box......

Wombat finally out of the box!! Looking at its home for one last time......

Moving on......


Comments

ChinoDevean said…
surely it is moving on to my ex-room haha
n i l e e y said…
no la,it's quite comfy between Mogwai and the camel. Kinda pity your Babe though, so lonely......
Lilium said…
HAHA!! Ur pics of the wombat "FrEeing" itself makes me laughed so hard..I wonder the deitees next to me will be wondering..is this girl CRAZY that she can laugh all by herself..??