Life's Learning Experience

I just had a learning experience today, though not a very good one.

There was something I knew ahead of time, but because I did not voice out for whatever reason, now it became a casualty. Although I am not a direct affected party, I felt so bad about the situation.

Why I did not say so? My thinking-too-much problem came up, or was it due to my own ego, my own reputation at stake? My selfishness over the greater community? Or that the person deserved it?

The gut feels tells me to speak up, but my head kept saying no.

It is true sometimes you just need to trust your own instincts.

Anyhow, the damage is done.

Lesson learned . Time to move on, and learn from this experience and never to repeat the same in future.

Comments

ChinoDevean said…
Something to cheer you up.. http://twitpic.com/34j3p1