Brick-tacular Holidays 2019 Enchanted Forest at Legoland Malaysia

After a very disappointing Halloween event outing at Legoland, I wasn't very optimistic with the Christmas event. However, as our annual pass will expire end of this year, might as well go in for one last visit. This time I only brought my eldest as my younger children are in school for holiday program.

As per Halloween event (and I foresee all events in future), the entire decoration, activities and shows are held right after the entrance foyer. The stage was decorated to the Enchanted Forest theme, nothing very Christmas-like. I spotted Groot walking around as we came in, but could not get a photo though. 

What's old

Santa Claus' Sleigh


The must have  photo during Christmas : Santa on his sleigh and his reindeers. Perfect for photo shoot! I think I have this photo each year lol. This time they placed dear Santa in front of the enchanted forest tree. I prefer it outdoors but judging from the rainy weather forecast it makes sense for it to be under the canopy.

Santa's Grotto

This was located near Market Restaurant last year. You write your name on the list, and then line up to meet and greet Santa Claus himself!


Elves Workshop


Feel free to build some lego presents at this station, no commemorative brick though 😞

What's new

Princess Carriage


Not sure if this is related to the Christmas theme or not, my take is that it is part of the decoration because right at the other end next to the Stage, is Princess and her Frog 🐸

Magical Toadstools 


I don't remember this last year so I am assuming it is something new, in conjunction to the Enchanted Forest theme. Is a separate area to build your own toadstools, you can place them under the giant toadstool after completion.


What's Old

The Duplo Christmas Tree


Same tree but different location. It is now located opposite the BIG Lego Shop.

What's New

The Enchanted Forest theme


I believe the management at Legoland decided to have the main foyer at the entrance covered with the canopy and the stage to be placed there due to weather conditions. It is a good decision, especially now during the rainy season the shows and character appearance can still go on despite the bad weather. The theme is a completely new but why the decorations look so gloomy?? 


Meet Princess and the Frog. Peace ✌

What's Old

The Naughty List


This activity was popular with the children when I attended the event last year. It allows visitors to go around Miniland looking out for the elves and write them names down a list in exchange for a prize. 

What's New

The Naughty List

Many more naughty elves were added to this year's list. Which means more elves spotting/hunting to do! Thankfully the list also included where can the elves be found. The prize we received this year was a candy cane, which pales in comparison compared to last year's Duplo Commemorative Brick.



On a side note, I am glad the Christmas Advent Calendar party is still ongoing this year with good prizes from the sponsors. This is one of the main attractions for the Christmas event, even though we had not won anything before 😂

P.S

I noticed there were new Lego installations at the entrance, perhaps this is one of the many new installations up and coming, Legoland is in dire need to update its attractions.  



I'm also bidding farewell to Lego Star Wars Miniland, the attraction will be removed and replace with another attraction. What attraction? The staff said they are not sure. I hope it will be Lego Movie related. 


This post marks my last year visiting Legoland for now. I will not be renewing my annual pass for next year, perhaps may consider again in 2021. 

Comments