Washi Tape Decorated Cork Board

I purchased some MT Kids washi tape at Isetan quite some time ago, but I never had the chance to use it. Since my old necklace display is no longer in use ever since I have children, I decided to take it out from my cupboard and reuse it as a notice board to display my children’s artwork from school.


You need :

1 Cork board (I got mine from IKEA)
Washi tape of your choice (Mine are MT Washi Tape purchased from Isetan KL)

Basically you just need to apply the washi tape on to the border of the corkboard frame. For me, I need to first remove the old washi tape first before applying the new ones.

How the old cork board looked like when it was my necklace holder
It took me less than 30 minutes to complete this, and now I have a new purpose for my cork board, and with a new border to boost too!



 I use it now to display selected artwork from my children, else the fridge is full of their drawings!




Comments