My blogs

I actually enjoyed reading people's blogs - although i'm not sure how will I feel if someone reads my blog.

To some, a blog is like a place to put in some random thoughts, some personal comments.

To some, it has become a personal diary, although not that personal coz the whole wide world is reading it.

To some, it's a way of being recognised, being seen. You can be a celebrity online (and I don't mean it like Tammy). Some people actually make money from blogging...how I wish!!

I took a look back at my old postings. Some of them, I guess were kinda 'childish' to say, perhaps I was just being new to blogs, and not sure what to write. I know of some bloggers who write really deep stuff, but i can't be writing deep stuff all the time!!

My other blog probably addresses more serious stuff than this, for I take that topic very seriously.

I treat this blog somewhat as a diary, not that personal, but to keep some memories in black and white. Some were written right after certain events took place, some were just some random thoughts. If only I had a digital camera, there'll probably be more topics, as I like to have pictures with my postings to begin with.

And i realised one thing, this blog will never something so personal that when one reads it, one will know me. And this is exactly who I am.

nileey's sphere - every sphere is a memory. Every posting represents my thoughts, my feelings, it represents a tiny part of my life.

Comments

ChinoDevean said…
wahlau the fact you got blog is already shocking enough. after seeing many friends' blogs, my thoughts about blogs has kinda change, although alot of ppl still use it to blah bout their daily mouliu life. will pepper your blog with comments haha
n i l e e y said…
ya, which is why i never told anyone i had a blog (2 actually!) becoz of the same mentality like yours. But it isn't too bad, considering i have seen worse...
Ewen said…
woohoo.......heya...hehe
n i l e e y said…
heyya...you've linked me eh? hehe...
Ewen said…
hehehe........u knew????..not bad...