Saturday, June 10, 2006

Backlogs

Backlogs.

Who doesn't have them?

Apart from my perpetual work backlog, there's this one more backlog which i'm just itching to clear off - watching TV.

Not just TV to be exact, but the emerging piles of series in DVD that I have bought or borrowed over time.

After borrowing Buffy Season 5 from a collegue early this year, I had only managed to finish it two weeks ago.

This is the remaining list that i needed to clear :

- The O.C Season 1 & 2 (borrowed December 2005, only started last week)
- Winter Sonata (borrowed Feb 2006, haven't started)
- Lovers in Prague (bought Feb 2006, haven't started)
- Goong/Princess Hours (bought last week, already started)
- My Girl (bought last week, haven't started)
- Spring Day (borrowed Mid-May, haven't started)
- Phoenix (downloaded 2005, watched only 2 episodes since)

Wah......that's really a lot to clear!!! My plan now is to watch one episode of Goong and the O.C every day, if not, then watch at least either one.....once I can even finish that, then I'll tackle Winter Sonata....wonder when will that happen......

How to even think of watching Lost????

2 comments:

javatia said...

I've been alternating between House MD and Numb3rs for the past week or two. You have to make the time! kekeke :)

nileey said...

yeah man, my plan now is at least one hour of tv each night, and have to be before any world cup matches!!!