Drifting away......

* It's 3.30 in the morning, and I am still awake......all becoz of one glass of teh tarik after midnite...*

Just finished watching The Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift, and was just totally amazed with the cars and definitely the DRIFTING. Ever since watching Initial D, the sight of cars drifting is just looked so cool, what more with those magnificent modified machines......I'm not really a car person, but I guess the visuals really impressed me a lot......so when I saw the trailers, I know I have watch this movie. And it turned out really, really impressive!!! The racing scenes just gave me the adrenalin rush - It was just awesome!!!

Some trivia from IMDB :
  • All of the drifting in the movie was performed by professional drivers, not created by CGI. As reported in a recent Sport Compact Car, Rhys Millen, his father, and a handful of other famous rally and drift racers consistently performed amazing drift sequences for the movie.

  • One of the guys at the dock fishing was Keiichi Tsuchiya, the head judge of D1 drift and one of the best drifters around.


I'll end this posting with one of my favourite ads - Sega Rally 2. Enjoy!!




(don't you think the little boy looks so cute in that tricycle?)

Comments

ChinoDevean said…
wahlau, why you suddenly like drifting one? It's really crazy if you see it real life.
n i l e e y said…
it just look very impressive....on screen.