Nanowrimo 2006 - Are you game?

It's time once again for NaNoWriMo 2006!!



NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month. It's a month dedicated to challenge yourself to write a 50,000-word novel within 30 days.

I took part last year for fun. I ended up with a 26,000 ++ uncompleted story. Part of the reason of the delay is due to no proper planning, and no time.

I already have a story concept in place, together with characters, but haven't thought of the actual skeleton of my story and the ENDING. The challenge is to get everything into pen and paper (or the computer) within one month. I already have a few days 'wasted' coz of offsite events and full-day classes. But I'm just gonna try it out anyhow. So here goes to a start to a CRAZY NOVEMBER!!!

* If I don't blog as often in November, you know why *


Nothing describes NaNoWriMo preparation better than this comic below :



Nanowrimo prep!, originally uploaded by Inkygirl.

Comments