Wonderful zit-zapping products

As mentioned in my previous blogs, I am one of those unfortunate souls who suffer from bouts of face break-outs, especially when I am stressed. What is commonly known as pimples, the more specific name of my condition is acne vulgaris.

In mid-December, my rounds of stress spots decided to make their presence. By end of December, I could not stand it, hence I went to my facial lady to have them cleared before more appears. My facial lady was very shocked to see my condition, and after performing the facial, she recommended me to use Thalgo's Thalgodermyl Purifying Extracts.

I have used Thalgodermyl before, but it's been a while since i've used them because my face condition has not been so bad for a long, long time. It's a plant extract serum targetted for blemished skin. I bought one bottle. The good thing about Thalgodermyl is that it will help suppress those unsightly acne and heal the scars as well without drying the skin. The con is that it takes a while to see the effects (few days to a week), especially for those large unsightly acne.

********************************************

While in Kluang, Angeline recommeded that I try out Biotherm's Hydra Deto²x Masque. It's meant to be a detox mask, but she claimed that it worked very well for pimples. I tried it on one spot during the night, and was very pleased to find the spot gone by the next day! So when I got back to KL, I quickly got myself a tube of the Masque. I applied on the spots every day, and it's proven that it can really zap out those really ugly stress spots on my face.


Since then, I used both products religiously during the close. After almost two weeks, I am very glad to say these products really work for me. I have managed to clear those huge acne spots which I think i couldn't zap, and suppress more pimples that may come in (although there was only one case so far). It's not 100% foolproof, but at least it works for me!
A big hurray to those wonderful zit-zapping products!

Comments