American Idol - Top 12

Ok, I'm going to try my best to follow through American Idol for the next 12 weeks or so, and my blogs will probably reflect my thoughts on AI.

Today the idols will perform songs from the Diana Ross and the Supremes songbook. Here's my run-down as I watch this on Star World.

Brandon Rogers - He was the first to perform, but didn't leave any impression. Worse, he did some leg-shake and then forgotten the lyrics!

Melinda Dolittle - She made Brandon Rogers looked even worse with her powerful performance.

Chris Sligh - A different rendition of Endless Love? Sorry, didn't work for me.

Gina Glocksen - She sounded OK until the end when she went a little off-key.

Sanjaya Malakar - Yikes! That's a sissy rendition of "Ain't No Mountain High Enough". I can't hardly hear his voice! Neither am I a fan of his hair, unlike Randy.

Haley Scarnato - Weak start, OK ending. Oh she forgotten her lyrics too? She certainly hide it better than Brandon.

Phil Stacey - Hmm...doesn't he look like a bald version of David Copperfield? But just when he belts out the chorus, he sounds a bit like Michael Bolton. I like his performance.

Lakisha Jones - What a soulful performance! She's just so cool yet confident.

Blake Lewis - Diana remixed? Wierd. At least he pulls it off better than Chris Sligh.

Stephanie Edwards - Boring song but she pulls it through quite well.

Chris Richardson - Overall one of the better male performance tonight, although he went off-key a bit.

Jordin Sparks - Hey! She's singing one of my favourites OST songs "If We Hold On Together". She looks really nervous, but I think she pulled it off very well.

Overall, it was quite a boring performance. Not sure what Diana Ross will think about this.

Who's going home : Brandon Rogers

Comments