Hello, old friend

My old friend referred here is actually the gym.

I have a love-hate relationship with the gym. As much as I enjoy working out in the gym, sometimes I hate that why it has to be so difficult to lose weight. Like they always say, 'No pain, no gain.'

Been absent from gym for almost three months (aka donation to Fitness First). I guess it is just finding it hard to manage my time. Moreover, I have been getting very lazy recently.

I started going back to gym last week. My first training session was like as if I exercised the first time in my entire life. Took me a few days to get rid of all the pain and aches everywhere! Groan...

I went to gym again on Saturday, this time to join back one of the GX classes, like how I use to do it in the past. Could not even catch up with the instructor! Was just panting away like a dog...

Argh... looks like I have to be disciplined again in order to work out in the gym again....so hello my old friend, hopefully we will meet more often in 2008...



Comments