Surprise Visitor

Someone left me a comment on my blog on Marie Digby's showcase last Wednesday. It read something like this :

Thank you for coming the other day ;)

I didn't realize the line was that long for the signing... no wonder everyone around me kept getting angry that I wanted to talk to each person and sign everything they wanted. Nonetheless, what I'd like to say is that I so greatly appreciated everyone coming out to hear me play a few songs. I had a wonderful time while in KL and I hope to be back soon.


Thank you for taking the time to come see me and for your nice re-cap blog ;)


xo marie


It's from Marie Digby herself! How sweet of her to read my blog and actually commented on it! I feel honoured that she actually took time to do so. *happy* Such a down-to-earth person :)

Wishing Marie all the best in her career and looking forward to her next album!

Comments

Ann Jill said…
Hey thanks for the comment in my blog! We are the lucky girls (:
It really made my day! Nice blog.