Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surprise Visitor

Someone left me a comment on my blog on Marie Digby's showcase last Wednesday. It read something like this :

Thank you for coming the other day ;)

I didn't realize the line was that long for the signing... no wonder everyone around me kept getting angry that I wanted to talk to each person and sign everything they wanted. Nonetheless, what I'd like to say is that I so greatly appreciated everyone coming out to hear me play a few songs. I had a wonderful time while in KL and I hope to be back soon.


Thank you for taking the time to come see me and for your nice re-cap blog ;)


xo marie


It's from Marie Digby herself! How sweet of her to read my blog and actually commented on it! I feel honoured that she actually took time to do so. *happy* Such a down-to-earth person :)

Wishing Marie all the best in her career and looking forward to her next album!

1 comment:

ann's love. said...

Hey thanks for the comment in my blog! We are the lucky girls (:
It really made my day! Nice blog.