Gong Xi Fa Cai!

Time really flies. Right after year-end closing, we had another couple of weeks to Chinese New Year, and it's finally here!

Had been busy with work, but still manage to squeeze some time to do the necessary.

Buy CNY decorations for the house? Check.



CNY goodies and cookies? Check.

Pussy willows and cherry blossoms? Check.



Mandarin Oranges? Check.

Pack Ang Pows? Check.

Some things will be different this year : My first time giving Ang Pows. Must give double some more! Was busy packing the Ang Pows till 5pm today.



My first reunion dinner with my in-laws, and in KL. MIL decided to cook instead of eating out, so we had yee sang, soup, chicken, fish, prawns and jiu hu char. KL is pretty quiet, so for once I may enjoy a peaceful CNY, but not for long as we will be travelling down south to visit my grandmother.

Last but not least, I would like to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year! Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Those flowers are really, really pretty