American Idol - Top 36 (Round 2)

I am generally disappointed with today's show so I won't even bother listing down the contestants' performance. And why the judges have so much to say this round?

My picks this round : Allison Iraheta, Kris Allen and Adam Lambert

Kris is such a cutie! I am not too sure if he can make it to Top 12 because he's not that outstanding but I don't mind seeing him there :)

Adam Lambert reminds of a mix between of Robbie Williams and Freddy Mercury. He should be interesting to watch out for.

Norman Gentle? Argh, I hope he doesn't make it. He should be in 'America's Got Talent' instead.

Don't think I will be blogging on the results tomorrow as will be busy, anyway nothing much to anticipate.

Comments

Lilium said…
I am goin for Megan Corkrey. I like her a lot!
Lilium said…
Wow!! Ur prediction is so correct! Just saw the results. Good ears =)