Appreciation

There had been a couple of "Thank You" campaigns run by various groups in my company for the past two months. Candy and potted plants were being sold as a token of appreciation.

I bought about 30 of the Sticky customised candy for my staff, my bosses, my lunch mates, those who helped me during the audit. It's a cute gift and I thought why not buy something that makes people happy :)

While I'm happy to see the smiles on the recipients when they received the gifts, I'm even more amazed to receive some in return. Most of them came from bosses, but the few that touched my heart came from my staff.





The Bible says "It is more blessed to give than to receive" . It is more blessed to give without expecting anything in return. But in the event you receive something when you least expected it, I reckon it is the most rewarding kind of blessings of all.

At least I know I've done something right at work, that's an encouraging sign for a start :)

Comments