DIY Washi Tape and Mason Jar Vase

Wow, this is a really overdue post! If you keep reading you will know what I mean :)

I took back this really pretty bouquet of flowers from the main table during my brother's wedding last December. It comprises white roses, purple eustomas and blue hydrangeas and really complements the purple theme of the wedding banquet. I know just the perfect place to place this bouquet - in a washi-tape covered mason jar! I have a few of these Chivers jam jars sitting idlely in the cupboard waiting to be used. Just the perfect time for a makeover!

What you need :
Washi tape
An empty mason jar. I used a jam jar so need to remove all labels first.


Cut a few strips of washi tape in co-ordinating colours and stick them onto the jar


Arrange some flowers and you are all done now!



























There, shortest tutorial ever!

Don't you just love how the flowers look in that jar? I certainly do!

Comments