Back from the dead!

Hi everyone, I am back from the dead! (Well, sort of)

My last post was in June 2013, 6 months ago.

So what happened?

Plenty.

Apart from my little business keeping me very busy, I was also busy getting ready for relocation.

Yes, we are moving down south to Johor Bahru.

My husband found a new job in Singapore, but we decided to stay in Johor Bahru instead due to various reasons.

So, my last few months were spent, packing, travelling to JB and back to KL, managing Simple Joy Crafts from two locations, and of course taking care of DC during this time. Unfortunately, it also meant blogging has to put the least priority.

We are currently renting a house within the Nusajaya area, but we also already purchased a house over there. It is still under construction so we will only relocate permanently next year once it is completed.

So there you go, my little update for what's left of 2013 :)

Comments

Lilium said…
Have you quit IBM for good? I quit blogging now. Just doesn't have the time anymore!