Pokemon Go locations in Johor Bahru (Part 2)

We had some visitors who came visiting us in Johor Bahru recently, and not to mentioned the family went for our first overseas trip as a family (more on that later). Hence, I had a chance to provide more updates to other areas within Johor Bahru.

Country Garden





Two views of Country Garden, depending on which direction are you travelling from. I personally had not gone into Country Garden to catch Pokemon as most of the place is under construction. I supposed the Poke gyms are conquered by construction workers.

Danga Bay







I heard so much about Danga Bay being a Pokemon hotspot, especially those looking for Dratini, but unfortunately I never had the chance to visit this place to catch Pokemon. Was supposed to go there when my relatives came to visit, but my baby was fussing away and screaming in the car, so we had no choice but to head back home. Will try to visit this place another day, perhaps when my baby is older. 

The weekends are always busy, you can see many Pokestops with lures. This photo was taken during weekend. Interesting Johor Crown is also a Pokestop. 

Legoland Malaysia



We were in Legoland recently for their Brick Or Treat event, so I had the chance to do screenshot of the Pokestops and Poke Gyms inside Legoland. Can't really say what special Pokemon do they have there as it was during the Pokemon Go Halloween event, hence lots of Ghastly, Cubone, Meowth, Hypno and Haunter.

Senai Airport


We went for a 10 day overseas trip sometime early September, hence the only reason why we headed to Senai airport. The Pokegym is where Old Town Kopitiam is located, the teams constantly changing as active battles take place all the time.

I am not sure why I ended up on the tarmac when I was supposed to be at the departure lounge, hahaha....




Taman Pelangi

We went to Taman Pelangi for a dinner at a Korean restaurant. The first picture is taken along the main road heading towards Taman Pelangi. The two Poke Gyms are located at Plaza Pelangi and along Bliss Hotel.




Further into Taman Pelangi where we had our dinner, we are surrounded by many Pokestops and 3 Poke Gyms. The two photos are taken at the same place, but different angles. My husband commented his seat at the restaurant is surrounded by Pokestops and lots of Ratatas lol!



I have a couple more places to visit the coming few weeks, I hope to have another post up by then :)

Click here for Pokemon Go locations in Johor Bahru (Part 1)

Comments